   Fw: ModSAX: Proposed Core Features

  • From: "Oren Ben-Kiki" <oren@capella.co.il>
  • To: "XML List" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:22:52 +0200

David Megginson <david@megginson.com> wrote:

>I wrote:
> > I'd like to see "http://xml.org/sax/features/xsl-transformation" as
> > well.  Anyway, all of the above seem to fall nicely into the
> > pipeline framework.
>
>How about "http://capella.co.il/~oren/sax/features/xsl-transformation"
>(or whatever is suitable for your web rights)?

I kind of doubt that any XSL processors would register themselves under this
name :-) I don't think that implementations of standard W3C features should
be under private names. Come to think of it, if we go the URI way (which I'm
not happy with since it can't be used as a property name), the "right" URI
is a pointer to the relevant W3C standard.

Have fun,

    Oren Ben-Kiki

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest