   [OFF] was Re: who's on the XML WG?

  • From: Scott Vanderbilt <lists@lumdata.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:47:29 -0800

At 4:16 PM -0500 3/16/99, Simon St.Laurent wrote:

>This is more a curiosity question than anything else.  Is there any way to
>find out who is actually participating on the XML WG and affiliated groups?
> The committee chairs are listed on the activity pages, but the rest is
>pretty mysterious.
>
>It was odd last week to bump into people, talk briefly about XML
>developments, and then have to suddenly end the conversation because they
>can't talk any further.  Sort of spy-vs.-spy or something.
>
>I guess knowing who all these folks are would reduce the odds of such
>uncomfortable situations cropping up.

Any of the WG members could tell you this information, but then they would
have to kill you. <g>

Cheers.

Scott D. Vanderbilt                               mailto:scott@lumdata.com
Luminous Dataworks
Phone: (310) 253-9918                            Custom database solutions
Fax:   (310) 842-7025                               for the World Wide Web