   Unsubscibing

  • From: "Doug Graham" <dsgraham@gte.net>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:21:15 -0800

I bet you guys get a lot of messages asking how to unsubscribe.  And, I'd bet you dislike those messages as much as I do.  So, now I have to ask.  Please accept my appology for doing this.

I've been trying to unsubscribe for a while now and I keep getting the same error message back:

**** Command 'this' not recognized.

END OF COMMANDS

I've tried five different messages in the body: