   IE5 without validation

  • From: Andrea.Marchetti@iat.cnr.it
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 10:22:15 +0100

I don't understand; with the final release of IE5
it's impossible to validate XML document, I have tried to look for
an option without result. It seems that IE5 check the syntax of DTD and
of the xml document but doesn't make the matching between document and DTD.
I remember that IE5B2 validated xml documents.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)