   RE: XSL stylesheets (was Article on IE5 support of web standards...)

  • From: "Buss, Jason A" <jabuss@cessna.textron.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:25:33 -0600

XSL stylesheets?  Is there some software out there (other than notepad) for
creating XSL stylesheets that I haven't come across?

I have used Arbortext's XML styler, but they aren't supporting or revising
it anymore, so if anyone knows of a tool that aids in creating XSL
stylesheets (the transformation part of the spec seems fairly well
supported, looking for formatting only, or something that supports both)
please point me towards it.  I had heard something a while back about the
XSL WG splitting the XSL draft, to separate the formatting and the
transformation parts of the draft.  Anyone hear anything likewise?

Thanks...

Jason A. Buss
Single Engine Technical Publications
Cessna Aircraft Co.