   Re: Microsoft XML 2.0?

  • From: Kurt Donath <kurt.donath@lmco.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:00:32 -0500

Simon,

You had posted a message to xml-dev about the Microsoft XML 2.0 book on
sale at Amazon.  I went and placed an order for it, then was informed
today:

"We have contacted the supplier by phone and are sorry
to report that  the release of the following title has been
cancelled:

   Microsoft Corporation "Microsoft XML 2.0 Programmer's
        Guide and Software Development Kit With CDROM"

This unavailable item has been cancelled from your order."

Hmmm.  Is this YOUR doing?

Kurt Donath

--
Kurt Donath