   Re: XML Documents

  • From: "David Hitchcock" <david.hitch@dial.pipex.com>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:28:43 +0100

Hi Williams

You could try El.pub - interactive publishing news and resources, at:
http://www.pira.co.uk/IE, particularly the standards section:
http://www.pira.co.uk/IE/top011.htm - follow the links -
and the products section at:
http://www.pira.co.uk/IE/base09.htm#SGML

Also available is a free Weekly newsletter update service for the site
sign-up (email only required) on the welcome page:
http://www.pira.co.uk/IE

Incidentally, list members may be interested to know that the European
Commission launched a Call for Project Proposals under the new 5th
Framework R&D Proframme (FP5) on 19 March, 1999. Accepted R&D
projects can qualify for 50% funding by the EU. The message I got clearly
from attending FP5 presentations was that "cross-pond" collaboration
is seen as positive. More information, including links to official sources
available at: http://www.pira.co.uk/IE - see FP5 heading on top right.
I do, of course, only speak for myself here.

Best

---> David

David Hitchcock
Logical Events Ltd.