   RE: how to print the XML document in IE 5.0

  • From: "Matthew Sergeant (EML)" <Matthew.Sergeant@eml.ericsson.se>
  • To: "'Derek Denny-Brown'" <derekdb@microsoft.com>, "'Kevin Hsu'" <shyutz@ms1.hinet.net>, "XML Developers' List" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:42:11 +0200

You can be even pickier if you like - the entire email below was incorrect,
and I appologise. I think this was the case for the betas though (that's
probably wrong too!).

Still, Mozilla's view source is nicer 'cos it's syntax highlighted...

Matt.
--
http://come.to/fastnet
Perl on Win32, PerlScript, ASP, Database, XML

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)