   RE: XML query language

  • From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@iedigital.net>
  • To: XML List <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:52:17 +0100

Has anyone looked at the fragment proposals for this? I think it is
ideal because it allows you to return the context of the nodes that make
up your results, as well as the results. If you add functionality for
multiple fragments (which the initial suggestions don't have) then it
works very well, allowing nodes to be returned that come from very
different contexts.

Regards,

Mark Birbeck
Managing Director