   Linking DTD's

  • From: "Campana, Sal" <SCampana@bluestone.com>
  • To: "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:49:44 -0400

Is it possible to nest DTD's?  I would like to build a DTD from smaller
DTD's...Is this possible?

Can someone send me an example or a location which contains an example of
this...

I am also interested in the ways to include the DTD..i.e. SYSTEM, URL??,
inline(of course)..

Thanks,

Sal

Sal Campana (E-mail).vcf