   RE: How to use binary data with XML?

  • From: "Matthew Sergeant (EML)" <Matthew.Sergeant@eml.ericsson.se>
  • To: "'David Brownell'" <david-b@pacbell.net>, John Cowan <cowan@locke.ccil.org>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:49:00 +0200

	I used <tag xml:encoding="base64"> when I implemented this - I seem
to recall that was suggest by Tim Bray... (sorry Tim if it wasn't you!).
I'll try and dig out the email where he (?) mentioned that this might be one
of the things considered for XML 2.

	Matt.

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest