   RE: ANNOUNCE: Apache XML encoding detector update

  • From: "Matthew Sergeant (EML)" <Matthew.Sergeant@eml.ericsson.se>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:39:24 +0200

Actually John, I meant for future versions of XML that included for example:

<?xml version="3.0" versioning="cvs" encoding="vulcan"?>

Just a silly random thought...

I knew it was safe for xml 1.0, just perhaps not for the future. I'd hate to
see old code that breaks down the line through lack of keeping up to date -
that's what gave us the y2k problem.

Matt.
--
http://come.to/fastnet
Perl on Win32, PerlScript, ASP, Database, XML

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa@ic.ac.uk)