   Announcement: OmniMark is Free

  • From: Marcus Carr <mrc@allette.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:42:11 +1000

[Cross posted to XSL and XML-Dev]

If the major impediments to the adoption of OmniMark are cost and the fact that
it's proprietary, this must surely change the equation for a few people. Maybe
I'm biased, but I see this as one of the big announcements of the year.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au
       - Einstein