Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Zimmermann, Stefan" <Stefan.Zimmermann@materna.de>
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:39:15 +0200
I'm looking for a EDIFACT from/to XML converter !!
Maybe somebody know one.
The following features are important, but not absolutly essential:
- supports Siemens RMxxx with SINIX Version 5.43 (or higher) or Solaris
- run as a batch prozess
- provide a API
- convert up to 2500 messages (1-10 KB/message) per hour
- possiblility to archive the converted messages
- possiblility to log the conversion or conversion errors
- fexible adaptation to new or changed messages types
- a commercial tools with guarantee and service
- and all what's nice :)
Maybe other things are important to have. Please let me know !
And a few question:
Which requirement are advisable to make a conversion between the two formats
Is a sensible conversion betweens this formats possible ?
Which informations go lost during the conversion ?
Can I find a FAQ with themes like these ?
(I'm a novice and not very familar with EDIFATC and XML, so maybe some of
these demands or questions are nonsense.)
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)