   RE: reading xml data island with java applet

  • From: "Raghavendra, Karthik (CTS)" <RKarthik@CHN.CTS-CORP.COM>
  • To: 'Robert Chu' <sasrcc@wnt.sas.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:32:50 +0530

Title: RE: reading xml data island with java applet

Hi Robert,

The solution lies in the Java env. rather than XML.  I rewrote the applet to read the data island by referencing its html file and then creating the XML Document.  I then used the earlier code to do the display bit.

Karthik
rkarthik@chn.cts-corp.com