   Building XML Applications - Amazon

  • From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:50:13 -0400

Amazon seems to have entered _Building XML Applications_ (which covers the
building of applications using XML and Java, with a focus on SAX) under two
different ISBNs:

0071341153
   and
0071341161

The bottom one is correct, and I'm told by a few lucky people who ordered
that the top one takes a lot longer to get shipped. (I haven't tried it
myself.)  If you're just looking through Amazon, and you find the book, but
the reviews 'refer to a paperback edition of this title', you're in the
wrong ISBN.

I've written Amazon asking them to straighten it out, but it may be a while.

And no, it isn't very comforting to see that the non-existent ISBN has a
much higher sales-ranking than the real one...

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer / Building XML Applications
Inside XML DTDs: Scientific and Technical (July)
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
http://www.simonstl.com

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest