   Oracle XML components speak most languages..

  • From: Dave Winer <dave@userland.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:34:07 -0700

I just saw this article on News.Com:

http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,38171,00.html?st.ne.fd.mdh.ni

I was wondering if there's anyone from Oracle on this list?

If so, please contact me privately, dave@userland.com.

I'd like to talk with you about XML-RPC and Oracle databases.

http://www.xmlrpc.com/

It seems it would be trivial to connect Oracle databases to all kinds of
different scripting environments running on different platforms. I know
many developers would like to see this happen. Think about it, you could
add Perl, Python, Java, Tcl and our own Frontier to the list of languages
that can talk to Oracle databases thru XML.

Evangelistically..

Dave

(un)subscribe xml-dev
subscribe xml-dev-digest