   Java/XML/open source programmers wanted Fairfax VA

  • From: "Bill Curtis" <bcurtis@efg.net>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:34:45 -0400

Educational Finance Group is looking for Delphi, Java, database, XML/HTML
developers.

The projects include: internet portal, e-commerce and workflow using Webhub
and
Delphi and SQL Server 7 for the short term. Long range we are working on a
Java/XML/Oracle platform. The long range project is open source using,
MDSAX/COINS or some other integration of XML and Java, CBL (common
business language) /OFX (open financial exchange), and SWAP or other open
workflow standards. If these kinds of projects hold great interest for you
and you
could work in the Fairfax Virginia area, send me an email for more
information.

I apologize to anyone who considers this spam, but I thought the idea of
gainful employment doing open source/Java/XML work might be of interest to
many on the list.

Please contact me at
bcurtis@efg.net
Bill Curtis