   Re: parsers for Palm?

  • From: Michael Amster <mamster@webeasy.com>
  • To: "Reynolds, Gregg" <greynolds@datalogics.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 13:25:28 -0700

The JavaOne conference announced KVM - a Java Micro platform that works on PalmOS.  I did not
go, but the secondhand info I have heard sounds promising.  This means that some of the
smaller XML parsers like AElfred should do well.  I have written my own that is missing a lot
of the Entity stuff in about 12K right now.  It will parse everything without DTD
substitutions (local entities).  If you wanted something that just does the simplest XML, you
could probably get away with similar sizes.

-MA

--
Michael Amster     mamster@webeasy.com

(un)subscribe xml-dev