   Re: XML vs. object model resource usage for manipulation

  • From: "Rochelle Edens" <edensr@businesslogic.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:54:31 -0500

I'm actually more concerned about DOM manipulation and parsing-activities in comparison to
creating an object and method invocations.  I understand there's a lot of overlap and
instantiating objects is inherent to both, and maybe I need to dig through parser code and see
how it's working and what's getting created.  My thinking was that it could *potentially* be
an issue.

Thanks,
    Rochelle