   XML Parser

  • From: rajnishm@delhi.tcs.co.in
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:13:36 +0530

Title: XML Parser

Hi,

Im interested in knowing which XML Parser(Event Based) in JAVA is best suited. It should be able to understand the DTD properly and give proper error

messages.

How should my application (written in JAVA) go for the logical switches as will be reported by the Parser? Do I need to maintain an internal Tree structure to do this task?

Pls suggest

Thanks
Rajnish