   Re: I'm on the edge and I need a push...

  • From: "Steve Muench" <SMUENCH@us.oracle.com>
  • To: binesh@hex21.com
  • Date: 16 Aug 1999 09:35:17 -0700

Binesh,

Have a look at the Oracle XSQL Servlet at
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml

It lets you build an XML "datapage", comprising
arbitrary tag structure mixed-in with any number
of database queries, then handles the XSLT transformation
of that multi-query "datapage" into XML or HTML for
delivery. The transformation can be done in the server
or in the client, depending on the browser you're using
and your desire as the programmer.

Have fun.
Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Dev't Team
BC4J: http://technet.oracle.com/product/tools/appjava/info/techwp20/wp.html
 XML: http://www.oracle.com/xml