Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>
- To: xml-dev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:43:42 -0400
Could folks please try to break up the threads for XHTML?
It feels like we have several questions going simultaneously, and following
them is hard when everything is under one banner.
* Namespaces and versioning
* Binding namespaces to schemas (viability issue)
* Complexity of specs as anvil handed to coyote falling off large cliff
* Programming with namespaces
* Questions about three versions of HTML (I just split that one off)
And many more.
It feels like the large and violent namespaces discussion we had back in
January and February is back - hold on to your cheetos! - as we discuss the
first large, complex, critically important, and marquee application for
namespaces. If we could break it down into smaller threads, I think we
might have a better chance of following each other's arguments and coming
to conclusions, at least small ones.
XML: A Primer (2nd Ed - September)
Building XML Applications
Inside XML DTDs: Scientific and Technical
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To (un)subscribe, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)