Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Don Park" <email@example.com>
- To: "'XML-Dev Mailing list'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 13:10:56 -0700
Two comments for us:
1. We are diverging into W3C-as-evil-empire topic here. Lets focus and
remain on topic.
2. The scene looks like a gang of rowdy engineers ganging up on one woman.
Lets get our civility under control.
and one comment for Ann:
1. Could you comment on where rest of the XHTML WG/IG feels about this issue
and how flexible they are on the position they have taken with the latest
draft? In other words, is this issue important enough to the XHTML WG to
risk throwing the baby out with the bath water?
Don Park - mailto:email@example.com
Docuverse - http://www.docuverse.com
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ and on CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
To (un)subscribe, mailto:email@example.com the following message;
To subscribe to the digests, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org the following message;
List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:email@example.com)