   Re: Binary-encoding of XML for communication

  • From: "Shinichiro HAMADA" <shinichiro.hamada@toshiba.co.jp>
  • To: "Walter Underwood" <wunder@infoseek.com>, "- XML-Dev" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 16:26:32 +0900

Thank you for all comments!

We feel severe about CPU load of the server rather than communication traffic.
So we are looking for codes easy to decode into object tree. In addition to it,
we also hope to keep system openness.

All your comments are very helpful for us.

1 HTTP 1.1 "content-coding"
2 Use SAX
3 LZ Compression

Thank you very much.