   problem with input form

  • From: sunker@telkom.net
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:04:38 +0700

Hi All,

to the point.., i got problem when i structuring xml for form input, and
transform to xsl... why are the xsl couldn't specify the input type ?..such
as radio button, check box, button (submit/reset), he translate into Text
type ?.

i include some attach from my xml & xsl file. please help me??!!.

see u

http://www.geocities.com/researchtriangle/campus/7211
[[ FORMS-~1.XSL : 2589 in winmail.dat ]][[ FORM-T~1.XML : 2590 in
winmail.dat ]]

winmail.dat