   RE: C++ DOM Implementation

  • From: "Fabio Arciniegas A." <l-arcini@uniandes.edu.co>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:21:22 -0500

I suppose you already looked at ibm's xml4c2 and find problems with the
license, right? I have used it with MFC under MSVC6.0 without problems but i
haven't looked at the license carefully... it says it is an "evaluation
license" and it provides a pointer so you can register to distribute it free
of charge, but i haven't read it. That aside, maybe you should consider
xml4c.

Fabio

-
- Can any one please suggest me some shareware C++ DOM Implementation for
- Windows platform that will work as is with MFC library?
-
- I have tried the one at
- http://www.ceng.metu.edu.tr/~e106708/Dir/dom/DOM/README
-
- But had lot of problems getting it work on Windows platform using MSVC
- compiler. Now that I'm trying to use with MFC there are just lot of
- problems while compiling itself.
-
- Thanks,
- Shekhar