   RE: Xml Techniques

  • From: "Lisa Lippert \(Dusseault\) \(Platinum\)" <lisal@microsoft.com>
  • To: "Steven Livingstone" <ceo@citix.com>,"XML Dev" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:38:38 -0700

Not sure what you're talking about...
 - If you're talking about traditional email messaging type features, the next version of Exchange will expose some email properties in XML over DAV.
 - If you're talking about document markup, Office 10 already supports document metadata in XML, and the next version of Exchange will expose that over DAV.
 - If you're talking about some combination of the two, then I don't understand what the question is :)

I'll be discussing the Exchange XML functionality at the upcoming XMLOne conference in Santa Clara on November 11.

Lisa