   Re: XML Loader tools for DBMS

  • From: "Steve Muench" <smuench@us.oracle.com>
  • To: "Jimson K John" <jimson@india.dharma.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 07:14:23 -0700

Jimson,

Oracle's XML SQL Utility for Java offers a command-line
utility that leverages our XML Save service for doing this.

It is not as performant as our bulk-load utility
called SQL*Loader, but it may do what you need.

More info on the XML SQL Utility at:

  http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml

Steve Muench, BC4J Development Team & XML Evangelist
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml