   Scope entity

  • From: Tetsuharu Haraguchi <t.haraguti@computer.org>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:05:01 +0900

Hi, everybody!

  I think it is usefull to add 'the scope entity' to the linked
document.

Examples :

<story>
  <public>
    <abstruct>Show me!</abstruct>
  </public>
  <private>
    <detail>Do not show me!</detail>
  </private>
</story>

or

<story>
   <abstruct scope=public>Show me!</abstruct>
   <detail scope=private>Do not show me!</detail>
</story>

Cheers,
--
Tetsuharu Haraguchi