   Not able to locate resource specified

  • From: "P.V. NARASIMHA RAO" <pv400@yahoo.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 05:59:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi everybody,
          I was trying to develop an application with
an external dtd.i do use IE5.0.
In my XML document i referred the dtd by both the
following ways.

<!DOCTYPE Books SYSTEM "c:/xml/xappli/Books.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE Books PUBLIC "-//ECC, Inc.//DTD Books//EN"
"http://c:/xml/xappli/Books.dtd">

The dtd was stored in my C drive in xappli folder in
xml.

When i was trying to browse the document in IE5.0 i
was getting an error saying thta it is not able to
locate resource specified.
How can i rectify this error.
Please help me.
Thank u.