   LISTADMIN: IMPORTANT. Transfer of this list to OASIS.postponed.

  • From: "Rzepa, Henry" <h.rzepa@ic.ac.uk>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:17:37 +0000

Last Wednesday, I indicated that administration of the XML-DEV list
would be transferred to  the OASIS organisation, and that
accordingly xml-dev@ic.ac.uk would stop operation on  21 December.

Because the arrangements for this transfer are not yet complete, I
would like to announce that the transfer to  OASIS is POSTPONED.

The list will continue to operate as usual during the period  21 December
- 31 December, and possibly beyond.

Please note however that all subscribe/unsubscribe requests of the type

subscribe xml-dev youremail@youraddress

which require direct intervention and moderation, will NOT be processed during the above
period. Please do not send such requests to majordomo@ic.ac.uk
(or worse, to the list itself). Requests of the type

(un)subscribe xml-dev

require no moderation and will proceed as usual.

May I wish everyone on the list a happy Christmas, and a productive
new Year.

Henry Rzepa. +44 171 594 5774 (Office) +44 171 594 5804 (Fax)
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/