   Re: hierarchical database for repository

  • From: Eric van der Vlist <vdv@dyomedea.com>
  • To: Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@LynnParkPlace.org>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 07:54:54 +0100

Hi,

Not a definite answer, but I may have at least some pointers for you ...

1) Ozone (http://www.ozone-db.org/ozone_main.html) is probably the
nearest project to what you're describing.

2) There is a category for this at the ODP :
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Data_Formats/Markup_Languages/XML/Tools/Databases/

3) We've created a mailing list to discuss similar subjects
(http://www.egroups.com/group/xml-server/info.html)

Hope this helps.

Eric