   Re: SML Status Report

  • From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 21:56:46 -0500

At 06:31 PM 1/8/00 -0800, Lisa Rein wrote:
>(hint: those who care about sml can go check on the sml-dev list, any
>time they want right? -- just checking, thanks.)
>
>Don Park wrote:
>>
>> Quite a few people have been asking me about the status
>> of SML.  This is a status report on the SML effort and
>> the group behind it, the SML-DEV.

Thanks to Don for posting the update here - getting an occasional summary
of SML activity on this list is a lot easier for me than tracking activity
on the SML list when I'm already two months behind its development.

And I'm glad to see that it's a strict subset of XML!

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
http://www.simonstl.com