   Re: Mixed-content use-cases and questions

  • From: Marcus Carr <mrc@allette.com.au>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:30:27 +1100

Tim Bray wrote:

> How about

I like it! Then we could wrap it in a doc element, feed it to an normalising
SGML parser that allows start and end tag minimisation and watch it exhale a
sausage along the lines of:

along with a whole stack of errors. It still conforms to the eleventh
commandment - "XML must be at least slightly easier to read than tea

Marcus Carr                      email:  mrc@allette.com.au
       - Einstein