Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>
- To: XML-Dev Mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:52:54 -0500
I'm pondering a list of "XML's greatest technical controversies" for a
training session. They're areas I plan to cover in greater depth once we
get past the basics.
So far, I've got:
2. Whitespace, Ignorable or Otherwise
3. External Entities
4. External Resource Support in General
5. Choosing Elements vs. Attributes
6. Internal Subsets
I know there are more that we address at least every three months, but I'm
All suggestions are welcome.
XML Elements of Style / XML: A Primer, 2nd Ed.
Building XML Applications
Inside XML DTDs: Scientific and Technical
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:email@example.com
Archived as: http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/ or CD-ROM/ISBN 981-02-3594-1
Please note: New list subscriptions now closed in preparation for transfer to OASIS.