   xml and asp HELP!

  • From: "flood" <flood@spark.net.gr>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:00:40 +0200

Hi,

When I try using the SQL "Like" function through an ASP-driven
query it doesn't return any records. However, if I run exactly
the same query in MS Access directly it works just fine and
returns rows.

I know the ODBC is set up correctly.
Is anyone aware of issues that would cause this, and more
importantly how I can get around this?

I'm using IIS 4,0 as a middle-tier Web server, a system DSN, and an
MS Access database. The fields I'm trying to run Like on are
text and memo format.

Thanks
Kostas