   Re: XML Schema --> C++

  • From: "KenB" <KenB@bristol.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:04:21 -0500

We just finished the first release of a product to help with this problem.
http://www.bristol.com/exactml

It did turn out to be a much bigger undertaking that we originally estimated.
Especially because we chose to support both DTDs and the draft schema
spec from the outset.  We had to write a complete DTD parser for the reasons
outlined below.  Was not a monumental effort, but not trivial either.

--ken

---------------------- Forwarded by KenB/Bristol Technology on 01/20/2000 09:04

 (Embedded
 image moved   "Abhishek Srivastava" <abisheks@india.hp.com>