   FW: Alternatives to the W3C (was Re: Alternatives to the W3C)

  • From: "Jim Garrett" <jgarrett@navix.net>
  • To: "Xml-Dev" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 07:04:47 -0600

Currently I can say ..

I can get from XML/XSL-here to XML/XSL-there with>>
IE5 - YES
Netsquat - Nooooooo
IE4 - Nooooo, but Yes if I install the XML dll

Yes in the beginning of aviation, there
were no closed cockpits, no onboard
restrooms, no flight attendants, blah blah blah...
but at least they could
...take off
...fly there
...land there
so wha-lah ...you got there...

So add my take to Didier's later post..
MOZILLABreath "It's Time To Walk the Talk" !!!!!

But If I move all the transformation to
IIS, then Mozilla tongue can still sit
there and be a browser choice....

This business of buying Netscape and then
just stirring a cold pot all the live long
day is kinda going no where....so why should
I as a developer wait for them to see if DOJ
chops up MS...NOT!!!!

As many know, the 7 layer model always had
the hidden EIGHT layer ...i.e. "political"

Non-technically merited AOL said, "...we will
meld Mozilla into AOL so we can have
a browser version of our online product
that fully supports ...blah blah blah..."

*shrug shoulders*
JDGarrett
"Got IE5...?"