   Java XML-Parser

  • From: "Martin Lilienthal" <archiver@db.geocrawler.com>
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:44:37 -0800

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Martin Lilienthal" <webmaster@webdesign4free.de>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Hi,

we need a stable XML-Parser for Apache 1.3.9. We
want to generate XML-code with Servlets. That
code should be converted to HTML on the fly....

(What we want do is called a Three tier
webapplication... I think...).

What about the Apache xml parser? Is it stable
enough..?

thanks in advance

Martin Lilienthal

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive