   Creating HTML tags through XSL.

  • From: prasadm@crt.com
  • To: xml-dev@ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:46:10 -0600

Hi folks,

Asking for help once again. Has anyone been successful in creating HTML
tags through XSL. What really my problem is we have an XML document of
say 100 records. Now I want to split them up into 10 layers/div's containing
10 rows
in each page. I want to create something like this.

<xsl:template match="ROW">
    &lt; /TABLE &gt;
    &lt; /FORM &gt;
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

The above XSL should generate for me the tags
</TABLE></FORM> as part of the html doc being created. But instead
these tags appear on the browser. Is there anyway to force these tags
to be part of the html doc. or Is it not possible at all?

Thanks,

Prasad M
Home:- 	630-595-0642
Work:-	312-974-6543