   Introduction

  • From: Charles Wiltgen <charles@wiltgen.net>
  • To: <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:25:06 -0800

Hello,

I'm a newbie on XML Dev, here because I've been pushing XML as a standard
way of representing settings, annotations, etc. in a product called Media
Cleaner Pro <http://www.terran.com/> (which I'm the product manager for).

I know more about XML than anyone at our company, which is too say that I
know almost nothing about XML compared to most of the folks on this list.
When you see stupid questions from me, please be patient -- my goal is
purely to Do The Right Thing.   :^)

Naturally, we're working on an XML parser.  We've started writing one from
scratch, but I was wondering if there's something out there that we can use
as a good starting point for our commercial, cross-platform product?

Thanks!

--
Charles Wiltgen