   XML-DEV LIST NOW OPERATIONAL

  • From: Laura Walker <laurawalker@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'xml-dev'" <xml-dev@xml.org>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:58:05 -0500

Dear XML-DEVers,

On behalf of the OASIS Board of Directors, Henry Rzepa and Peter Murray-Rust, I
am please to confirm the the XML-DEV list is now operational.

You will note that the XML-DEV domain has changed from @ic.ac.uk to @xml.org.
 In order to maintain the list at the level of excellence to which you are
accustomed, OASIS has recently acquired greater bandwidth and enhanced
technical resources. These changes have not occurred without challenges or
delays, and we thank you for your patience during this period of transition.

Officer for OASIS. Alan has capably guided us through this transition, and will
ensure that the future transition of the list to our yet-to-be-hired Web
Systems Administrator goes smoothly. Thanks to Alan for his expertise and
support. (And if any of you know of a good candidate for this open position,
please don't hesitate to contact me!)

XML-DEV remains a majordomo list. If are not familiar with majordomo, please
visit http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/majordomo-faq.html for complete
details on all majordomo commands. The XML-DEV@xml.org digest and archive also
continue to be available, as in the past.

If you should have any questions, concerns or feedback, please feel welcome to
contact:

Laura Walker
Executive Director - OASIS
laura.walker@oasis-open.org