   A new Zvon tutorial - CSS2 for XML

  • From: Miloslav Nic <Miloslav.Nic@vscht.cz>
  • To: xml-dev <xml-dev@xml.org>, XML-L <XML-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 07:49:02 +0100

I published the first version of CSS2 tutorial at Zvon site.
It contains at this moment  50+ XML sources with 100+ simple stylesheets

http://zvon.vscht.cz/HTMLonly/CSS2Tutorial/General/book.html

You need Mozilla browser(http://www.mozilla.org/) to see the examples.
I will add support for more browsers (i.e. IE) when they reasonably
support CSS2.

BTW: I was trying to send this message 2 days ago and I discovered some
problems with my subscriptions. An I managed to make two pretty stupid
mistakes in this procedure.
So please do not be harsh on people who are flooding us with their
different requests, it is so easy to err. (Fortunately I have
not sent anything directly to the list :) )

Dr. Miloslav Nic                        e-mail: nicmila@vscht.cz
Department of Organic Chemistry         TEL: +420 2 2435 5012
ICT Prague (VSCHT Praha)                     +420 2 2435 4118
    				        FAX: +420 2 2435 4288
Support free information exchange: http://zvon.vscht.cz