   Symposium Invitation

  • From: "Jorge Kendel" <jkendel@hotmail.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 11:38:43 PST

XML Staff:

Greetings on be  half of the organizing committee of the XXV International
Symposium of Computer Science of the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios
Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM) in Mexico.

Every year, teachers and students related to computer careers of the ITESM
organize an event known as the International Symposium of Computer Science.
The goal of the symposium is to show the visionary tasks in information
technologies and its exploratory future.  In order to achieve this goal,
speakers from all over the world are invited to share their knowledge and
thoughts on certain matters related to computer science.

In the name of the Symposium Committee, we want to invite you as guest
tutorial teachers. We think that a tutorial related to X-ML  would be very
appropriate, so we would be honored if you accept our invitation to share
with us your knowledge on that matter and give that tutorial.

The event will be held in Monterrey Campus, the main campus from our 26
system distributed campus across all Mexico.  Our mayor computer related
areas are computer systems and computer engineering.  This symposium will
take place on february 23 - 26 of the next year.  The program includes guest
speakers, product expositions, tutorials, a discussion panel, a programming
contest, and other activities.  We thank you for your personal attention and
we look forward to hear from you soon.  Your response can be addressed to:

Jorge Alberto Kendel Gonzalez
jkendel@hotmail.com

or

Humberto Javier Vega Márquez