Lists Home |
Date Index |
- From: "KenNorth" <KenNorth@email.msn.com>
- To: "Hunter, David" <dhunter@Mobility.com>, "'K.Kawaguchi'" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 09:52:12 -0800
These products provide Java and/or component interfaces:
1. Microsoft MSMQ and IBM MQSeries are wire compatible. MSMQ exposes COM
2. IBM WebSphere application server bundles MQ messaging and will be (or is)
available for Linux.
3. Oracle Integration Server includes Oracle Message Broker. It supports
Java Messaging Service (JMS) and MQ-compatible messaging. It also provides
JMS -> XML messaging and vice-versa.
4. Progress Software recently released SonicMQ, which exposes a JMS API.
================== Ken North =============================
See you at SIGS Java Developer Conference (London, March 13-15, 2000)