   Re: Why ANY is so restrictive?

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline@rksystems.com>
  • To: Paul Tchistopolskii <paul@qub.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:56:01 -0500 (EST)

I realize this is a "me, too" post, but in this case I think it's
justified, since Paul indicates that his original request was ignored.
I'd like to try and make sure that people aren't ignoring his request
because they think no one else is interested in the answer.  I'm
interested, and have a number of cases which would benefit significantly
from the modification he proposes.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline@rksystems.com