   Want large document collections to test repository

  • From: "William D. Lindsey" <bill@blnz.com>
  • To: xml-dev@xml.org
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:19:47 -0800

Native XML repositories are pretty new.  Have
any performance benchmarks been published?

I'm testing the scalability of an indexing XML
repository, and would like to include a range of
large documents, and/or large collections of documents.
If I can locate XSLT stylesheets for doing interesting
things with these document types (including rendering to
HTML), so much the better.

I'm aware of the sample files noted at:
http://www.xml.com/pub/Guide/Example_Files

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,