   Re: gold in that thar XML

  • From: Lisa Rein <lisarein@finetuning.com>
  • To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:33:15 -0800

aw shucks, wall street's known about xml since at least last fall (when
cnbc called me asking about it :-)

see:

http://www.cnbc.com/commentary/commentary_full_story_stocks.asp?StoryID=8253

i must admit, i was quite (pleasantly) surprised at the time.  and now
that they're getting it, they're REALLY getting it (!)

anyhoo, get ready to ride the wave guys and gals.  it's gonna be a long,
steady, and prosperous one :-)

surf's up!

lisa