   Re: (Pre)Announce: Gutenberg at HWG

  • From: Jack Park <jackpark@thinkalong.com>
  • To: "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:19:17 -0800

While looking at the construction of a literate programming system, I, too,
discovered openebook, and also concluded that it is far too
presentation-centric.  We really do need a semantic system, perhaps coupled
with XSL for the presentation.  I hereby second Frank's motion to pursue
such a thread.

Jack Park